Pep Rallies Yay or Nay?
By: Ayana Beaty
From my freshman year until now our our school spirit has improved, and I am only a sophomore. Pep rallies are getting better, but they still lack in excitement. Pep rallies need more student involvement; for example, plan more activities were students can come up and participate. Having the pep rally outside was a good idea in my opinion, and we should definitely have more pep rallies in the stadium. I was curious what everyone else thought about our school spirit, so I asked around. This is what I found out.
- We need more spirit.
- We need more spirit. Students need to participate.
- Spirit at Conway High needs to improve, but that just doesn’t happen over night. Students need to improve and so do the faculty.
- Our spirit isn’t great, we need to figure out what to do to make students more excited.
- We need more activities.
- Its getting a little bit better. I feel like the underclassmen needs to step it up, stop being shy.
- Pep rallies are whack.
- The pep rallies are exciting. They get me ready and hyped for the football games.
- Pep rallies are a little hype, but we should do more stuff and have better music.
- Pep rallies are lame, we don’t do a lot of stuff.
- Pep rallies are terrible. They need to do better when planning them. Maybe have a step team or something.