Teacher of the Week: Mr. Reese
Interview by: Alexis McCracken
1. How many years have you been teaching?
2. Was teaching your first career choice?
3. What are you likes and dislikes of teaching?
I like interacting with my students, they really make my day. I like when a student gets it…when the light comes on and they really get it.
I dislike grading, meetings and meetings, and did I mention meetings.
4. What college did you attend?
I attended Juanita College in central PA. I also did graduate work at Penn State.
5. Did you attend Conway High School as a student?
6. What is your favorite sport? Team?
Football, Minnesota Vikings
7. What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, trivia, and I love watching sports
8. What are some things you like about Conway High School?
The students…I love my colleagues, the people I get to work with everyday are AWESOME! I like the fact that Conway is kind of small town America, and to me that is important.
9. What would you like to see changed at Conway High School?
Did I mention meetings? I would also like see to smaller classes.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
On a Greek island in the Mediterranean because it is tranquil, it’s nice, and it’s Greek. I love